We have designed a comprehensive advice and support service for employers concerned about the immigration aspects of Brexit for their current employees and its effect on future recruitment from Europe.
Our service is tailored to your business, covering the elements that you tell us are of importance to you and can take the form of:
- Townhall briefing or seminar by our specialist advisors for all the business
- A comprehensive advice leaflet to your EU employee population
- Training session for HR
- Brexit clinics for your EU employees
By conducting an audit of the immigration status of your European workforce, we can identify relevant immigration issues and advise both your HR department and individual team members on steps they can take to secure their immigration position during this period of uncertainty.
- We can advise on the likely impact of changes to immigration processes on your business caused by Brexit and identify financial and practical concerns of relevance.
- This approach demonstrates to your EEA National employees the value your business places on its European staff while the countdown to leaving the European Union continues.
There are many different routes to obtaining British nationality and our immigration. We will guide you on which route may apply in your circumstances.
If you are on a visa which leads to settlement after 5 or 6 years in the UK you will be eligible for citizenship through naturalisation.