We know that visa and immigration processes can be complex and sometimes difficult to understand. As such, we have prepared the a number of packs for you to provide initial guidance on each matter. Our ethos is to provide a valuable service to you. We are here to help you navigate through these processes. Please contact us if you require any of the following:
If you are a graduate on a valid Student or Tier 4 visa and will complete a degree at UK bachelor’s or postgraduate level, you may apply to remain in the UK to live or work for 2 years if you meet the eligibility criteria.
The UK government has published a “red list” of 33 countries where travellers will have to carry out mandatory quarantine. This list is updated regularly.
- A guide to applying for a Sponsor Licence to employ foreign nationals including EU, EEA and Swiss nationals.
- Immigration guide to Doing Business in the UK
- A Right To Work guide for employers which contains information and guidance on the process, documents required, exemptions and other important information for a compliant procedure.
- A Right To Work Checklist which can be used for each employee. This will allow you to ensure that you have all the necessary documents for each member of staff.
- BNO citizenship guide for Hong Kong British Nationals. This is available in English & Chinese.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for details on this visa route This is available in English & Chinese.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a copy of these documents and a free initial consultation.