Skip to main content

From 1st January 2021, all European nationals coming to the UK to work must possess a work permit or Skilled Worker Visa. As a UK employer, you will require a Sponsor Licence to employ any foreign worker including EU nationals under the new points-based system.

Contact us to arrange a consultation to assess your eligibility and assist you in applying for your Sponsor Licence.

If you already hold a Sponsor Licence, for best practice you should conduct a review of your licence to ensure that it is valid and compliant.

Contact us to arrange a review of your existing licence and due diligence check.


Bee has more than 18 years’ experience in UK immigration and nationality law and has been advising businesses that have been expanding into the UK or growing their UK presence or workforce.